We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by The Government and local authority.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and services.
- We have rearranged the salon space to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly with the appropriate sanitizer between each appointment.
- All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible.
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- Staff have been briefed to not attend the salon if they have a temperature or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or is self-isolating.
- Staff will wear PPE under any guidance issued by the government whilst on the shop floor.
- Staff members will wash their hands before and after client interaction.
- In salon consultations will be done at the styling station and via the mirror to minimize face-to-faceinteraction.
Client Arrival and Reception
- We will not be accepting walk-ins; the appointment must be pre booked.
- We will stagger customer appointment times.
- Hand sanitizer at the reception should be used on entry to the salon.
- Customers must minimize what they bring to the salon.
- We ask that that clients attend their appointments alone unless the appointment is for a child.
- Screens are installed at the reception and where appropriate.
- Customers will be escorted to the stylist station ASAP to avoid congestion in the waiting area.
- The waiting area will be arranged to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Customers must arrive at the time agreed to maximize social distancing.
- Customers must wash their hands or use the hand sanitizer before and after each service.
- We will not be serving refreshments, and we will not have magazines or newspapers in the salon.
- Do not attend the salon and please contact us to re-arrange the appointment if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell; or if any person in your household is unwell or is self-isolating.
- We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to call the salon or speak with a member of staff.
We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our staff and clients.